Click over image to enlarge
Datsun 620 Truck New Rear Disc Brake Conversion Set
Rebuilt Cast Color E-brake Calipers (requires custom brake cable modification)
New Huge Vented CENTRIC Brake Rotors
New Premium Semi Metallic Brake Pads
New Mounting Brackets
New Stainless Brake Hoses
**Datsun Parts assumes no risk for the functionality of this kit** These parts are sold at your own risk and intended for off road use only**
The photos are of a set I recently installed on my own truck. You will not get the red color as shown on the calipers.
This Is A Custom Kit Made To Order, Allow 2 Weeks For Delivery.
Painted Red Calipers NOT Included, kit has Cast Iron Color Calipers.
**Note : requires 15 inch or larger wheels!!**
- Remove Wheels
- Remove drums
- Remove parking brake cables
- Remove brake lines from wheel cylinders
- Remove 4 nuts behind backing plate assembly
- Remove axle assembly (be sure to keep track of preload shims)
- Remove the 4 studs (be sure no to damage the threads as you are going to re-use these)
- The backing plate should be able to slide off the bearing housing to give you a better angle at your next step.
- Remove backing plate. You have two ways of doing this. You can either have a machine shop remove the bearing assembly the “book” way or you can cut the backing plate off. If you choose the later be sure to protect the bearing assembly from the metal shavings you will create during the procedure.
- Install the studs back in the bearing housing
- Install axle back into axle tube with bearing spacer shims
- Place caliper mounting bracket on the back side of the axle tube with the caliper position toward the rear of the vehicle and replace nuts removed in step 5
- Slide rotor over axle
- Install caliper mounting bracket using supplied spacers
- Install calipers and pads
- Install Isuzu rubber brake lines with banjo bolts and connect other end to existing hard lines
Your Shopping Cart is Empty